thanks acik for the pictures!
(taken 18/02/2008, Dragon Deluxe, Melaka Baru)

the menu also done by acik, (my god, her memory is good when come to food):

1 - Yee Sang (may 2008 be prosperous for us all)
2 - Shark's Fin Soup (very smooth...nyam nyam)
3 - Roast Chicken (a little bit kering .. tasteless sket)
4 - Steam Fish (this serving of pomfret fish is a winner dude...bak kata Mat Cuki rasanya bagai dalam syurga ~ can u believe he actually said that?)
5 - Steam Sea Cucumber and Abalone (sedap bangat...)
6 - Mushroom and Pak Choy (ok lah...I just love mushroom...no complaint)
7 - Butter Prawn (sangat tasty tapi nasib baik aku makan 1 ekor je sebab lepas tu bibir aku kena allergy...)
8 - Dragonfruit jelly (ok je la rasa nya...)

- taiko! -
uncle tony


- talak-ok -
me


- acik's husband + me -


- erm -


- me + father -


- shark fin -


- mushroom -


- yee sang -


more at
http://jaqueira.multiply.com/photos/album/24/New_Years_Dinner_Dragon_Style

0 comments